"Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you."
Monday, May 17, 2010
Note to Self.
Note to self: Self, do not go and lose your voice, and stop making this cracking sound! As if you're bout to lose your voice! You have a recital Thursday night, wedding Saturday, and church Sunday! Plus it's just not fun to not have a voice! So stop cracking, being sore, and being were you have to clear your throat con...stantly! Thank you, have a nice day! :P :)
I love and trust in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior! I'm homeschooled. I strive to seek the Lord with all that I am, and to know Him better. If ya wanna know more see my about me page! :)
Sorry to hear that your not feeling to good
ReplyDelete:( :( hope you feel better SOON!!!!!!!
Thanks!!! My voice is back for the most part. It's still kinda cracking, and sore tho!
ReplyDelete